Daily activity.
Let
me introduce my self. My name is Ummu Hani Assyita and my friends call me hani.
I am a student of UMSIDA (university of
muhammadiyah sidoarjo). I have full activity in weekday.
At
4.30 a.m. I get up from my soft matress and I go to bathroom for taking
ablution and going to pray shubuh. After that, I clean all of my home’s corner
like sweeping, moping and arranging everything in the place. After everything
is tidy I prepare my self for going to campus. So, at 7.00 a.m. I go to campus
and study there until 11.20 a.m.
At
11.20 a.m. I out from my classroom and go to my young sister’s school to pick
her up to go home. So, I pray dzuhur, lunch, and take a rest for a moment.
At
15.00 p.m. I help my mother to clean the home for second time. After that, I
take bath and prepare my self for going to music course. And at 16.00 p.m. I go
to music course until 17.00 p.m.
At
18.00 p.m. I go to mosque to pray maghrib with my young sister. Back from there
I teach her reading of the holy quran. At 18.30 p.m. I and my family take a
dinner while joke together there in dinning room.
At
19.00 p.m. I pray isya with my family in the home. So I study and finish my
duties in my bed room. And at 20.30 p.m. I watch television with my family in
livingroom until 21.30 p.m. So, I go to my beautiful bed room to sleep.
I spent my weekend with my family. On Saturday
i just stay at home to clean my dirty clothes in the morning. Sometime I go out
to join my best friend in one place near with home in the afternoon. So, on
Sunday I spent my time for sport. Ususally, in the morning I bike my bicycle
with my father and in the afternoon I swim with my family until 17.00 p.m. than
we go home to dinner and take a rest.
Finally, I must do it
everyday. Because I can’t only stay at home and nothing to do. And I must do it
happily. J
J
J
I go to bathroom for taking ablution = for take ablution
BalasHapusI spent = i spend
BalasHapus